- Including rental equipment: Meeting point Ski School Office Tannenboden (Flumserbergstr. 196), approx. 1h before the start of the course -afterwards pick-up of rental equipment at Intersport Flumserberg (Flumserbergstr. 192).
- Excluding rental equipment: Meeting point #8, near Restaurant Sennenstube (Alp Tannenbodenstr. 4).
- Swiss cross-country ski pass during class time is not required - otherwise available in Restaurant Sennenstube (CHF 8.00).
- To attend the "skating course" a good fitness as well as experience in "alpine skiing" is an advantage.
- Attending a "classic course" is open to all interested participants.
- Minimum 4 participants per class.
- Start of the course either at 10 a.m., 12.15 p.m. or 2.15 p.m. at meeting point #8.
Answers to frequently asked questions