- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, these General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all business transactions carried out between the Swiss Ski and Snowboard School Flumserberg (SSSF) and their customers. The object of the company is to operate a ski and snowboard school. Services provided include instruction in the skills and knowledge required for snow sports, without any guarantee of a successful training outcome, as well as guiding and accompanying customers carrying out snow sports.
- Payment of the service establishes the contractual relationship. In all other cases, a written confirmation from SSSF establishes the contractual relationship. Reservations paid online are considered firm, confirmed bookings. The SSSF undertakes to comply with the offer sold.
- Lessons shall take place in all weather conditions unless the cableways are closed due to bad weather conditions.
- The use of ski lifts is not included in the cost of tuition (apart from combination tickets). SSSF is not liable to pay any compensation for lesson time lost due to closure of cable cars and ski lifts. Use of the magic carpets in the training area is free of charge.
- Please advise the school in advance of any dietary requirements, medical conditions etc. so that the snow sports instructor can make the necessary arrangements.
- Private tuition is offered continuously as soon as the cableways start operating, from about mid-November 2019 to 13 April 2020.
- Cancellation of firm bookings for lessons the following day must be made by 5 p.m. the previous evening by contacting the snow sports instructor or the ski school office (+41 81 733 39 39). This incurs a handling fee of CHF 20.00. Otherwise, the full amount will be charged for the first day of the course/first course unit as per the booking.
- If the customer arrives at the lesson late or stops attending the lessons, there is no entitlement to a refund from SSSF. Exceptional circumstances (e.g. road conditions, cableway operation, force majeure) shall be taken into account.
- We use the same means of payment to refund cancelled bookings as that used in the original transaction or alternatively bank transfer.
- Group tuition is offered from 23 December 2019 to 4 April 2020 (ev. to 11 April 2020).
- Tickets for the group courses are assigned to a specific person and are non-transferable. They expire at the end of the season for which they were issued.
- The minimum number of participants in a group course (adults, teenagers and children) is 4. If a group falls below 4 participants, the SSSF reserves the right to combine groups or shorten tuition periods.
- Each lesson or group course started is always charged in full. A pro-rata refund (difference) of services not used is made only in cases of accidents or illness and on presentation of a medical certificate from a local doctor. The days used shall be charged in accordance with the standard rate and the circumstances of premature termination of the tuition shall be clarified.
Prices are quoted in Swiss francs. If payment is made in euros, the service provider’s corresponding daily exchange rate shall be used for conversion. Prices are VAT exempt. We accept the usual credit cards (no Reka-Cards).
Credit card payments in favor of the ski school are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
The SSSF is not liable for any accidents occurring before, during or after snow sports lessons and competitions. Insurance must be arranged by the participant.
Compensation for damages
Claims for damages due to errors in illustrations, prices and texts are strictly excluded.
SSSF reserves the right to use any and all photos for marketing purposes. You may withdraw your permission to use and pass on data and photos at any time by sending a corresponding message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Data necessary for the processing of business transactions will naturally be treated confidentially.
Place of jurisdiction
The place of performance is the headquarters of the Swiss Ski and Snowboard School Flumserberg. The place of jurisdiction is Flums. Swiss law applies
The wording of the German original is final. English translation for information purposes only.